1. Snow. I will not miss the midwest winters. Or much else about the midwest, but especially not the winters. Brian and I spent 3 hours between us shoveling one morning this week and then this happened.
The plow came through and splashed horrid heavy snow everywhere. So that’s what I did during nap time. Each shovel full weighed like 50lbs.
2. On the bright side, we had a couple days that were like 45 degrees! So Ada and I made a snowman.
Also, look how tall the pile is by the side of the driveway.
3. I reached my second fitness goal for lifting that I made. I wanted to raise my 1 rep max on squat to 155lbs and this week I did it, I actually did 160, so I was pretty proud of myself. I don’t have a picture of it unfortunately, but here’s a picture of my gross hand. Oh, and I also got honked at the other day when I was taking the trash out. Like in the “hey baby” kind of way, not the “get the %$#$ out of my way” way. I haven’t been honked at since I was like 14, so it actually kind of made my day. Score two for my self esteem this week.
4. Potty training’s still going pretty well. Today was great, she told me when she needed to go and we didn’t have any accidents! She still goes when she’s asleep, so we’re doing diapers then, but any time we’re at home, it’s panty central.
5. Lately when we go out, people have been telling me that Ada looks exactly like me. I’m cool with that since she’s adorable (even in poor quality phone pics)!